Sunday, July 29, 2012

Re: django FastCGI configuration for Share Host.

On Jul 29, 3:42 pm, "Michael P. Soulier" <msoul...@digitaltorque.ca>
wrote:
> On 29/07/12 07:48 AM, Александър Ботев wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > So I followed all the instructions from the django web source about how to
> > configure it, but all it seems
> > it gives me a problem - I always get an error 500.
> > My main concern and I think problem is that when I run my fcgi script it
> > gives me this:
>
> Why are you using fastcgi instead of wsgi?
>
> Mike
Well when I was looking at ways to deploy django on shared host... the
only thing I found was the article
which speaks about fastcgi. Now I must admit I know almost nothing
about apache different modes etc...
this is my first encounter with them and even though I might learn
them at the moment I need to deploy this
django app first asap. If you can point we out to any article,guide or
explain me how to set it up with
wsgi I would be very the glad. The main restriction of shared host is
just no root access.

Alex

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment