Monday, June 29, 2020

django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: relation "ops_sightseeing" already exists

Hi, 

I am very new to Django or to web programming.
Somehow i have learnt from Django documentation to create models.

django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: relation "ops_sightseeing" already exists

I have deleted my entire model due to the above mentioned error
after deleting I ran makemigrations which was fine.

but when i run migrate it gives this error

django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: relation "ops_sightseeing" already exists


Please help me on this


Regards

Rishi



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/32eca0bd-4276-469c-9f3d-013a14c07049n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment