Monday, June 29, 2020

Re: How to add domain from GoDaddy to Heroku

I'm having the exact same issue. The helpline folks weren't able to sort it out either. 

On Monday, June 22, 2020 at 4:44:51 PM UTC-4, sunday honesty wrote:
Has anyone here added a custom domain from GoDaddy to Heroku?

I have not been able to configure my DNS correctly after following tons of articles online... GoDaddy don't seem to have good customer care for my country and no live support available?

The issue is, I have bought the domain and added it to Heroku and generated the target for DNS.
On Heroku, I entered manage DNS to add the target url generated from Heroku and got a bad request (400) error if I set CNAME to www and value to the target from Heroku. I have followed the exact step I got from online and non is working for me.
Anyone who can help me will be appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7b7f8c5c-8da5-4c77-a271-3d51190b5d7ao%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment