Friday, June 18, 2021

Re: CUSTOM AUTH WITH CELERY WORKER FOR SENDING EMAIL

I did a custom authentication with DJANGO and in the confirmation of MAIL and phone number I send corn and sms. It is a platform that will be used by many customers. So I installed CELERY to manage the QUEUE of sending of sms and mail. But I could not do the right configuration so as to call the tasks in the background to deliver emails and sms. But there I already solved the problem by creating tasks specified for just sending emails and just sending SMS in my TASKS.PY and I configured specialized QUEUES for MAILS and SMS at the level of my CELERY.PY and with DJANGO CELERY RESULTS I use the DANGO-DB STOKAGE ENGINE.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 7:06 PM Nikeet NA <nikeet@exiverlabs.co.in> wrote:
Can you describe in detail , sending mails is possible through celery but i am un clear about auth part.

On Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 22:31:41 UTC+5:30 kuassi...@paydunya.com wrote:
Hello Community. I would like to have recommendations on how to implement a custom authentication with the use of CELERY for sending mails which will be QUEUE and managed by a workers that I will start on my server with the BROKER REDIS.

Please if anyone have suggestions for me or any articles for that i'm glad to receive them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e5961172-716a-4a6b-a21f-54502a20a045n%40googlegroups.com.


--

Israël KUASSI

Web Software developer

Technique | PayDunya

+221338659045 | +221771022089
kuassi.israel@paydunya.com
www.paydunya.com
Immeuble Forum Center-VDN, Ouest Foire en face CICES, DAKAR
facebook
twitter
linkedin
Create Your Own Free Signature

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAGMKQD5116f1qsFT-45sX2Jg4zYe5szBnsy3q54X6tjGZHvsPA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment