Friday, June 18, 2021

Send image as response from Python to JavaScript

Hello Team,
     I want to show images from server to html. I have created a django website. I want to showcase all the images which are uploaded on the server. I can read the image using python code. But I am not able to send this image to javascript/HTML as response. Can anyone know how to do that? 

--
Thanks & Regards,
          Prafulla Yeole
          +91-9028196761, 8329263957

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAAmnUx0AifMQ7cryAtnT23uQenbUfiwe02BnJAkqiMT41LeF-A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment