Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Re: WatchmanReloader does never reload

On 18/1/2022 5:29 pm, Torsten Bronger wrote:
> Hallöchen!
>
> The reloader for "runserver" does not reload at all for me, and I
> have no clue how to debug this. I am using Django 3.2.10 under
> Ubuntu, and both the StatReloader and WatchmanReloader simply do
> nothing. Including no error output.
>
> That both do not work points to a really stupid error between screen
> and chair, but I really do modify files in the tree that I call
> manage.py in (and for).
>
> I would prefer the WatchmanReloader, so my question is, how do I get
> any debug info out of it?
>
> Tschö,
> Torsten.
>

Do you use docker? anyway what is your DEBUG value on settings.py ?

Try to change port binding to another value, perhaps.. the target port
already occupied.

--
Regards
Robbi Nespu

PGP: D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c5d1d0aa-43ef-5b74-e54f-6ae777ae0cc5%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment