Tuesday, January 18, 2022

WatchmanReloader does never reload

Hallöchen!

The reloader for "runserver" does not reload at all for me, and I
have no clue how to debug this. I am using Django 3.2.10 under
Ubuntu, and both the StatReloader and WatchmanReloader simply do
nothing. Including no error output.

That both do not work points to a really stupid error between screen
and chair, but I really do modify files in the tree that I call
manage.py in (and for).

I would prefer the WatchmanReloader, so my question is, how do I get
any debug info out of it?

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/87zgnto0io.fsf%40physik.rwth-aachen.de.

No comments:

Post a Comment