Saturday, December 10, 2022

Apache2 hates my Django deployment method

Server Version: Apache/2.4.52 (Ubuntu 2022.04) OpenSSL/3.0.2 mod_wsgi/4.9.0 Python/3.10
Server MPM: event
Server Built: 2022-09-30T04:09:50
Apache *seems* to hang onto something and eventually crashes after I reload it after deploying a Python file.

That is either scripted (delete site and re-export from repo) or drag and drop a py file using Filezilla on Windows.

It *seems* ok if I redeploy html templates.

I have asked on the Apache mailing list and the consensus seems to be that something is "hogging" the mpm-event workers and I have to figure out what and solve that.

The only solution I have is to restart Apache.

I have to think this is happening in other projects so I'm wondering if anyone has solved this?

Thanks for any feedback

Mike
--   Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has  been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can  automatically decrypt my signature and be sure it came from me. Just  ask and I'll send it to you. Your email software can handle signing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment