Saturday, December 24, 2022

Re: How to allow user to delete their own profile after login with their default id.

You're using a class-based view here but your code looks like it's supposed to be for a function based view. Which style do you want to use?

On December 24, 2022 8:13:09 AM CST, Manjusha <manjushakatkhede96@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I have created authentication system in Django. Anyone just tell me how to allow user to delete the created profile with default id of the user.Screenshot 2022-12-24 193133.png. I I am using built-in  User authentication libraries for this purpose and haven't created database model for the user. But the function (the commented function under delete_account) that I have created it is not deleting the user.
Now I am trying to delete user profile using generic editing views  of Django.
Anyone tell me how to allow user to delete the created profile with default id of the user.

No comments:

Post a Comment