Wednesday, December 14, 2022

as_* helpers (e.g. as_p as_div) for display (read "not in a form")

Hello,

I've used the as_p helper in the Forms to get success, however I'd love to use a similar helper for display purposes.  The main feature I like is that the as_p helper allows me to build a template quickly and I can change the model as needed and not have to update the template.

Does anyone know of a non-form helper like as_p?

Same question posted on stackoverflow here

Thanks,

Sam Brown

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f6f65f7a-5cba-48f0-86c8-f3a9318fed1dn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment