Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Re: Unpaid Internship

I'm interested in a paid internship so that I could be motivated to work hard. I am from Nairobi in East Africa and I don't have any job because of poverty and massive unemployment in sub Saharan Africa. 

Thanks.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 6:57 PM Paul Kudla ( SCOM ) <paul@scom.ca> wrote:
Pls contact me directly at paul@scom.ca please have an idea


thanks - paul

Paul Kudla


SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3

Toronto 416.642.7266
Main 1.866.411.7266
Fax 1.888.892.7266


On Apr 24, 2023 at 10:26:17 EDT, John Diginee <django-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a full-stack software engineering student at Holberton School, a Silicon Valley-based software engineering institution. I am reaching out to express my interest in an unpaid backend intern or junior role at your esteemed company.

My primary goal is to learn from your inspiring and experienced developers and gain practical, real-world experience. I am not particularly concerned about financial compensation at this time.

I understand that my request may seem unconventional, but I would be grateful for any opportunity to work with your company. I am a hardworking, persistent, determined, resilient, and fast-learning individual, and I am confident that I can contribute positively to your team.

Here's my LinkedIn and GitHub profile for your review:
https://github.com/johndiginee

 Thank you for your precious time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d0247416-15e7-42c2-bf56-54ef95bb6733n%40googlegroups.com.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content byMailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/94938A57-A4DB-4AF7-9C36-C59A2A3C8ED5.goodhumans%40scom.ca.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANOu6a8BJ6CRowhRLnwY-0rzm_nnjX%3Dvtq%2BchCcNUwpTO2P0%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment