Sunday, May 21, 2023

AWS lambda deployed problem

I got some problem when I deployed my projects on aws lambda.
All requests work fined when I test locally on my computer or runserver on my server. 
But I got error for all of the GET method requests after deploying on lambda.
Btw, the POST method requests will work.
The version of the module I used are Django==4.2 and zappa==0.56.1.
I have tried every resolutions on google but not work for me. ( For example, turn off the slim worker in zappa setting and check my api gateway set appropriately. )
The error I got is :
截圖 2023-05-22 下午1.45.10.png
And I tried zappa tail command and only got  'NoneType' object has no attribute 'read'.
Does anyone have any relevant experience? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9c0eddfd-c2ca-46e8-bf9e-a0ba0e7b6500n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment