Sunday, May 21, 2023

AWS lambda deployed problem.

I got a problem after deploying my project on aws lambda with Django==4.2
and zappa ==0.56.1. 
My POST method requests can work successfully but not for any of my GET method requests.  They all got the same error  in the image截圖 2023-05-22 下午1.45.10.png
Those requests could work when using my computer or server as endpoints (executing the runserver command on). 
I have tried every resolution from google but didn't work out, like I have turned off the slim handler in zappa settings, and checked the aws api gateway is set appropriately, but neither do they work for me. 
Does anyone have any relevant experience? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b5d2113d-6344-45d6-be94-2a06991464f0n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment