Friday, October 29, 2010

Re: Cherokee for home developing

Hey Karim,

The best way to save yourself time and effort is really to use the
Django development server when testing out alterations.


Max,

Actually I mentioned Uwsgi,

Perhaps if you are going to state potential bugs with software you
could be so kind as to add the specifics in your posts and not just
ambiguous statements such as "Do not use the uwsgi wizard: it's
currently broken" we are not all as dedicated to the Cherokee mailing
list as your good self. I had a quick look, here is a small excerpt:

"If you manually set the uWSGI source you will have no problem but the
wizard make wrong assumptions"

Now I appreciate, as I am sure my fellow Django-ers are, that you
brought this issue to light, but you could have saved some trouble as
I mentioned before.
I cant help but feel your tone to be slightly obnoxious, maybe that's
just me, but these forums are to share experience and assist those who
are new or have a problem. You would do well to acknowledge that.

Regards

Rob

Ps, apologies to Karim for unnecessary posts.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment