Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: Cherokee for home developing

Yes, absolutely. :D Good luck!

On Oct 30, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Karim Gorjux wrote:

> Yes, I noted that when I edit a url and sometimes the code, I have to
> kill the fastcgi process to see the result in the browser. I think
> that I could run the fastcgi as explained in the django documentation:
>
> ./manage.py runfcgi method=prefork socket=/home/user/mysite.sock
> pidfile=django.pid
>
> and map in vim file a kill command
>
> kill `cat $PIDFILE`

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment