Thursday, October 28, 2010

Re: newbie having trouble with conversion to south

On 28 October 2010 20:23, Sells, Fred <fred.sells@adventistcare.org> wrote:
> I'm using django 1.2.1, Python 2.4 and MySQL 5.0 and south 0.7.2
>
> I've got an existing app, aptly named "app" which I'm am trying to convert
> to south so I can make some DB changes.  It seemed to install OK and I get
> to here.  At which point I'm lost.  Could it be that Python 2.4 logging is
> not compatible with south?  I'm currently locked in to Python 2.4 to match
> the release packaged with CentOs.  That's a management edict and there's no
> point in trying to get them to change just because it would make sense.
>

You should see this ticket on South's trac:
http://south.aeracode.org/ticket/567; Your options are: downgrade to
0.7.1, use a version from their repository or you can just safely
delete the extra args.

--
Łukasz Rekucki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment