Saturday, December 31, 2011

Re: USStateField default value

hi erisa,

please try passing "initial" instead of default.

On 31 Aralık 2011, 23:52, Erisa <bruceaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to have a select box for the state with California as the
> default.  I first tried in my model the following:
>
> state = USStateField(blank=True, default='CA')
>
> This gave me the error "TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected
> keyword argument 'default'".
>
> But the following works (i.e., California is the default and I have a
> nice select box):
>
> state = models.CharField(blank=True, max_length=2,
> choices=STATE_CHOICES, default='CA')
>
> Could this be a bug?  I am using 1.3.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment