/Angelika
On Thursday, July 5, 2012 12:53:32 PM UTC+2, stauros wrote:
-- On Thursday, July 5, 2012 12:53:32 PM UTC+2, stauros wrote:
On 07/05/2012 01:40 PM, Jon Black wrote:/*SC*/DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/May i suggest that the best way to do this is to create a template tag.loose.dtd" /*EC*/I've never done this, so I'm just throwing out ideas to try and be helpful. I've found your stackoverflow post as well, which has more information. (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11341118/printing- )repeated-django-form-fields- individually Have you tried looping over the fields in the template? I know this is in the template, but you can add the text you want still:{% for field in form %} <p>Some stuff I want here that form.as_p won't do for me</p> <div class="fieldWrapper"> {{ field.errors }} {{ field.label_tag }}: {{ field }} </div> {% endfor %}--Jon Black
But i am not so sure about what she is trying to achieve.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/T7hv5Ac62x4J.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.
No comments:
Post a Comment