So here are some more questions on this:
- where is the data stored?
- can I ask a model, if its result is cached or a fresh one?
- can I disable or force a "refresh" of the cache?
- how would i use a query in a property of a class, without running into the cache phenomena?
regards
Henrik
Am Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012 13:43:06 UTC+2 schrieb hinnack:
-- Am Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012 13:43:06 UTC+2 schrieb hinnack:
Hi all,
what's the magic here?
I am using django 1.3 with sqlite or postgres by invoking:
runserver 10.150.2.15:8080 --noreload
I have a view (no cache decorator) doing simple querys on the orm and return that as html - nothing fancy
The view is executed on each request, but the database is hit only on the first request
After that devserver shows only one query each request querying for django_session
newly data is not fetched...
any idea?
my middleware looks like this:
MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
'schiwago.middleware.header.ResponseInjectHeader',
'schiwago.middleware.auth.BasicAuthMiddleware',
'django.middleware.transaction. TransactionMiddleware',
)
INSTALLED_APPS = (
'django.contrib.auth',
'django.contrib.contenttypes',
'django.contrib.sessions',
'django.contrib.messages',
'django.contrib.staticfiles',
'django.contrib.admin',
'schiwago',
'transdb',
'south',
'mediafactory.ui',
'relatorio',
'djcelery',
'devserver'
)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/RYl7--t81FIJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.
No comments:
Post a Comment