Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Re: celery broken after upgrade

I finally tracked the problem down to the kombu 2.5.0.  Prior versions seem to work fine.  Then I found this thread:

https://github.com/celery/kombu/issues/177

According to the developer a fix is on the way.  In the meantime, you can downgrade to 2.4.10 


On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:09:54 PM UTC+1, Sergey Russkih wrote:
Same problem

среда, 28 ноября 2012 г., 12:21:56 UTC+2 пользователь Mike написал:
I decided to update some packages in the virtualenv for my Django project but in doing so I seem to have broken celery.  After upgrading to the latest version, I now get this TypeError when calling a view that also submits a celery job with my_func.delay()  Here's the error I get:   

set([]) is not JSON serializable

I upgraded to:
celery==3.0.12
django-celery==3.0.11

Several dependencies were also upgraded: billiard python-dateutil kombu pytz anyjson amqp importlib ordereddict

Has anyone else seen this with the latest version of celery?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/ZkdNEMVKY1gJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment