Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Re: Django 1.5 b1 django-admin.py error

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Sultan Imanhodjaev
<sultan.imanhodjaev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just downloaded and type django-admin.py to start a new project and having
> errors
>
>> (devel)ninja devel: django-admin.py startproject hello
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>> [..]
> But when I just type django-admin.py I have error
>
>> (devel)ninja devel: django-admin.py
>> Usage: django-admin.py subcommand [options] [args]
>> Options:
>> [...]
>
> Why Django cause this error since I simply use django-admin.py?

I've just tried to reproduce this based on ther rather sparse description you've
given us and I don't seee these problems.

Please expand the decription of your setup, particularly the "I just downloaded"
part. I see you are using a virtualenv.

--
Ramiro Morales

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment