Monday, June 22, 2020

Error Deployment

Hi everybody. 

I have an VPS and I'm trying to configure it to deploy some djangos app. 

I'm follow this tutorial, but I had an error

 gmrsbh@vmi404911:~/testprojectdir$ sudo systemctl status gunicorn
● gunicorn.service - gunicorn daemon
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/gunicorn.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2020-06-22 19:26:28 CEST; 3min 54s ago
TriggeredBy: ● gunicorn.socket
    Process: 11839 ExecStart=/home/gmrsbh/testprojectdir/testprojectenv/bin/gunicorn (code=exited, status=2)
   Main PID: 11839 (code=exited, status=2)

Jun 22 19:26:27 vmi404911.contaboserver.net systemd[1]: Started gunicorn daemon.
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net gunicorn[11839]: usage: gunicorn [OPTIONS] [APP_MODULE]
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net gunicorn[11839]: gunicorn: error: No application module specified.
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net systemd[1]: gunicorn.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=2/INVALIDARGUMENT
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net systemd[1]: gunicorn.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net systemd[1]: gunicorn.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net systemd[1]: gunicorn.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Jun 22 19:26:28 vmi404911.contaboserver.net systemd[1]: Failed to start gunicorn daemon.

Can anyone help me?
--
Giovanni Silva
(31) 9 9532-1877

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABO2r9dLyx5tR58LKQVCmBBXhA2mrR65ncH9qopJ4wK7G9GTOw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment