Monday, August 31, 2020

Re: Premission Denied - Apache

Hi Giovanni,

On 31/08/2020 18.11, Giovanni Silva wrote:
> Hi Kasper,
>
> When I was running with the django local server, I have permission and
> works good. The error occurs when I publish the site with apache2
> I gave 777 permission because I was trying to do it (give permission).
>

I understand that. My point was that not not only didn't it solve your
problem, you opened up for a lot of other potential issues later on.

As long as you don't share your code it's hard to help you much more,
but have a look at the path you specify to pdformfill in line 441 of
your views.py file and see if my suggestions might be of any help.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5846cfc6-bb53-10c2-734e-7d016b6bc72b%40stacktrace.dk.

No comments:

Post a Comment