Sunday, October 25, 2020

Help with ManyToManyField in template

English
My ManyToManyField in the html template, shows me catalogs.Genre.None, how can I fix it? I have several genres in selection, and I want to show them all that corresponds to the object 

Spanish
Mi ManyToManyField en la plantilla html, me muestra catalogos.Genero.None, ¿cómo puedo solucionarlo? tengo varios géneros en selección, y quiero mostrarlos todos los que le corresponde al objeto.





--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a54983f2-ba52-4607-9394-d8c473ee9bf5n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment