Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Re: deployment error : django + pgsql

Like if I am trying to deploy a new project from beginning I am able to do that without any error but when I try to deploy my already existing project which works fine on my local windows machine with postgresdb it fails to migrate the data and pops error that relation "posts_post does not exist". Below one can find the attached screenshot of the error.
Please let me know that if it's possible to deploy a full fledged django webapp with al the data prepared on local host using postgresdb on Linux.
Regards,
Govind.

On Tue 29 Dec, 2020, 8:13 PM Govind Kumar Yadav, <jayonet19@gmail.com> wrote:
hi I have been trying to deploy my Django project with pgsql on Linux with over nginx server but i am not able to migrate for my already existing project which works fine in my windows machine.
Help me to get over the issues.
regards ,
Govind 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFWZkWS1xzrH5u6Ntt5TjXoe21Jrbx%3D-4VWWE2GHAWsku_Eb-A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment