Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Load Different Views at same 'browser view'

[I'm sorry I posted this question in the Developers Group, it won't
happen again :)]

Hi all,

First of all i'd like to say that I'm new in Python and Django and
maybe my question is stupid, sorry in case it is. Anyway I'm learning
fast I think. I'm boring of working with PHP and Java, and I'm very
excited about Python and Django.

I've been thinking about how to do an application I have in mind, a
kind of social network, and it's obvious you have to load different
'modules' like Friends, Messages, Posts, etc. The problem is that I
have no idea about how to do it with Django because I have not found
any function for it, it seems to me like I have to develop views with
all the information I need instead of saying, well, I need the 'friend
module' there on the right, the Messages one up there, etc..

I have thought different ways of getting this but I prefer not to tell
yet because it's better not to appear an idiot in my first post in
this group :P

I suppose, in fact I'm almost sure, there is a way to do this, but I
don't know it and I can't find the way.

Sorry I'm spanish and don't know if explained well, but if I did,
could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment