Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Re: LAMPP + Django on Fedora 13 Linux

That is true, phpmyadmin is not for Django. It is cool if I can find
the similar web interface for mysql database.

I do not use any php projects. I use only the python one empty
project, that just had been created in Eclipse.
It is essential for me to connect Django to already installed LAMPP,
because than I do not need to install separate Appache server and
mysql database?
If I install a new Apache server, I will need to remove LAMPP or not?

Definitely, it is not a good idea to remove LAMPP. I will use it only
for development of my first python project.

If it is still posiible to use LAMPP, please say if you have such an
experience. It will help a lot.
If not, I would like to know when can I read how to install and
configure mysql and django with appache.

Thanks, Kostia.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment