Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re: Beginner nead help

Okay thanks that you all are so helpful.
I went through the whole tutorial allot of times and can't even
complete part 1.
I thought that it was my setup that i was using.
I am using Windows 7 and Eclipse SDK Version: 3.5.2 for my programming
environment. I am using a MySQL 5.5 database.

It all goes fluently till I get to the part where you add
'mysite.polls' under installed apps.
After adding that in there I can't run any command(like
syncdb,runserver) without getting back an error stating:
Error: No module named mysite.polls.
I tried renaming it and I still get that error.

I have downloaded an full Django app called friends here :
http://github.com/jtauber/django-friends/
If I syncdb or runserver I get the similar error:
Error: No module named friends

Now please any help. This could be a simple beginners mistake that I
am making. Thanks allot
Eduan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment