Monday, January 30, 2012

Django Caching appended character issue

I've noticed that occasionally XML files that we create and server
through Django get a character appended onto the file when Django
caching is turned on. If I restart memcached on the remote server, the
appended character (in the last case I saw, it was a "W") disappears
and the XML file appears normally.

I know the description of this problem is really unhelpful and vague,
but it's such a bizarre and rare thing in the first place. Is there at
least a method that could help me diagnose this issue? I am just all-
around stumped so far. Has anyone seen something like this before?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment