Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: Problem with admin


On Tuesday, 31 January 2012 20:04:33 UTC, Kolbe wrote:
Hi guys, I created a new app and within that app, I also specified a
new admin.py file. Is that how the admin portion for that app is
managed?

Anyway, after I created my models and syncdb, then run server, I have
been unable to access the admin gui.

I keep getting this error below, but I don't understand it because I
did not edit the admin template files? Am I handling the admin
wrongly? What is the norm for handling multiple apps in the admin?

TemplateSyntaxError at /admin/
Caught IndentationError while rendering: unindent does not match any
outer indentation level (views.py, line 25)

Why do you think this has anything to do with template files? The error is quite specific: you have an indentation error in views.py, at or before line 25. Go and have a look at that file.
--
DR.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/0caiDsL4sAIJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment