Monday, January 30, 2012

Django Admin completely empty

Hi,

On my development server my Django Admin works as expected, showing
all my
models and the auth models. However, on the production server, even
though the whole application works fine, when I log into the admin I
see nothing. No models, no auth. Just a stack of empty boxes.
If anyone has any idea as to why this might be, your input would be
much appreciated.

Sam

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment