Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: I need help with Python Tools for Visual Studio 2010 and Django

Sam,

Since I'm on Ubuntu know with my Python and Django I'm wondering which CPython I should download?

I saw stackless python on the python.org site but I'm not sure if that's what CPython version I would need. I thought there was a standard CPython? Any help about my interpreter for Python on Ubuntu would be helpful.

As for Django I think I'm in good shape since it is now ready to go along side Ubuntu. And that's how i would move to production, on a Linux machine for it. I can open a python interpreter from the terminal but I thought I should have more than that such as IronPython or CPython?

JJ


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/x9WHmF2Td2UJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment