Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: online transactions with python

Thanks guys, I use Satchmo by the moment but my I'm interested in some project with protocols differents with some exclusive credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Dinners Club)...

This part of the project is very difficult but I'm thinking to do something more general or more pleasant for customers and sellers, and thanks for the information posted in github. They are very
helpful for me

I will write more comments during the project

See you!!

--
Diego Velásquez Ríos
Movistar   :  959920238
RPM        :  #991205

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment