Friday, June 29, 2012

Re: Render time

Look at Boomerang:

http://lognormal.github.com/boomerang/doc/

John

On 25/06/12 12:34, Larry Martell wrote:
> This is not strictly a django question, but I'm hoping someone here
> has solved this and can help me. I have a client that has a django app
> that collects a bunch of server side statistics on the users
> activities - e.g. what reports they run, the number of rows returned,
> how long the query took, etc. Now they want me to add to that how long
> the browser takes to render the page after it gets the data. So I have
> 3 issues here:
>
> 1) How can I even calculate that?
> 2) How I can return it back to the server?
> 3) Since the database table is updated with the other statistics
> before the data is sent to the browser, assuming I could calculate the
> render time and send it back, how could I find the row and update with
> that info?
>
> If anyone has already done something like this, or anyone has any
> advise on how I could do it (especially item #1), I'd really
> appreciate them sharing it with me.
>
> TIA!
> -larry
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment