Thursday, January 30, 2020

django-request to log user statistics

Hi All,
I am trying to use django_request module to login the user statistics. I have two versions of django-request 1.5.2 and 1.5.5 installed and I could see both the egg files inside site-packages directory. But when I tried to use 'request' in my INSTALLED_APPS settings I am getting an error.
Could someone help??


Regards,
Santhosh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cf5f3306-2fc6-4760-a3b7-82aa705f4db9%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment