Sunday, May 31, 2020

Can I involve a node js App in my Django App?

I have a chatbot implemented in a nodejs app (with vue files) and is splitted into different settings like human.vue, non-human.vue , human-with-random-type-delay.vue etc...

My question now is, how can I show a selection of this settings in my django project? The nodejs App loads atm the setting randomly. I would like to select them with a radio button and after a click on a button, the chatbot is loaded on the page.

Is this makeable with django? I want to work further with django so we can connect it with mturk und serve generated urls/sessions.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7284961e-0bee-42fd-bdc4-dfd7e98fdc43%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment