Wednesday, May 27, 2020

RES: Re: Deploy on heroku with Geodjango/ postgis

yeah. In my log erros happened 2 errors. First it seems to be with gunicorn and the second a KeyError with MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES

 

I don't  have gunicorn in my machine, but i put it in the requirements.txt file with the version 20.0.4 so that heroku could collect it

 

De: Akinfolarin Stephen
Enviado:quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2020 10:01
Para: Django users
Assunto: Re: Deploy on heroku with Geodjango/ postgis

 



On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 2:45:30 AM UTC+14, Samuel Nogueira wrote:

Hi guys. Does anyone have/know a walkthrough for deploying my django application using geodjango and postgres with postgis on heroku? I was struggling with that yesterday until I've given up.

I was developing my django app in win10, with python 3.7.7.

 

 

have you check your error log

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6a70a76e-3a9e-4251-9207-76cabcb823d7%40googlegroups.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment