Saturday, May 30, 2020

Re: Command open postgresql in from cmd in windows

Postgres on Windows may have a different story and user interface.  You may need to use something like pAdmin to work with it.

-Jorge

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 10:20 AM sunday honesty <honesty202616@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been in a message before I could successfully install postgresql on my windows; it seems everyone is using Linux or Mac.

Pls can someone help me now...
I want to open postgres she'll from my command prompt so I can continue what am learning... The Tutorial am following is using Linux and the command to "psql" to open shell is not working on my windows.

Anybody please.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e2396f7b-9e27-442d-a2aa-302a089bead8%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANfN%3DK_booKRib%3DOGvfJQZzvejxGEYBgzsOyuSscbQdN9D1fiQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment