Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Re: How can I use my Company SSO(Single sign On ) for login into my django application ??

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 6:02 AM Kumar Gaurav <gauravcusat1999@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hii ,
>
> My users come to my django application after authenticated from company SSO.
> Now , I don't want to create my own authentication model. I just want to login the users who come to my page from the requests storing the details.
>
> Anyone know how to implement this ?? I am stuck on it from last week .

What is your company's SSO? Azure? If so you could use
https://pypi.org/project/django-microsoft-auth/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACwCsY43u1r_L8yHLO17xQUgQBEpSzYpNoqUzPDHwg3VLOkB7A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment