Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re: Django Tagging: no module named tagging, locally win7

Yes, great ;) that worked. I put it in my root Apps folder...
seems very strange that it doesnt work in site-packages.

Anyway this will do fine :)

On Jun 29, 12:19 pm, Venkatraman S <venka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM, justin jools <justinjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've installed Django Tagging SVN checkout, 0.3.1 zip, 0.3 exe and
> > 0.2.1 versions
> > and I keep getting 'no module named tagging' when I try to run python
> > manage.py syncdb.
>
> > I've checked my Python path and added extra links:
> > C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\tagging;
> > C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages;
> > C:\Python26;
> > C:\Python26\Scripts;
> > C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\django\bin;
>
> > and other modules are woking no problem, so it leads me to believe
> > there is something wrong with the module?
>
> Have you installed tagging module? If not, just place that module parallel
> to your apps, check INSTALLED_APPS and try once more?
>
> -V-http://twitter.com/venkasub- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment