Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Re: iPhone talking to Django server (matching session)

User.objects.get(pk=Session.objects.get(pk=session_id).get_decoded()
['_auth_user_id']) via @SmileyChris

On Sep 28, 9:36 pm, Danny Bos <da...@stateempire.com> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I've got a Django application talking to an iPhone sending photos and
> User data back and forth. I figured the best way to approach this
> (tell me otherwise) was to log the user in on the server and pass the
> iPhone back the 'session ID' in a JSON array.
>
> Then when the iPhone sends me back some info, they send me that same
> 'session ID' and I match that to the associated user content in order
> to get the User details. Does this make sense? Is it the way to go in
> order to pass User details back and forth to an iPhone.
>
> If so.
>
> How do I find the User when the iPhone passes me back the 'session
> ID'?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Hope all is well your side of town ...
>
> d.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment