Thursday, September 30, 2010

Unable to login to admin site in localhost

As reported on :http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3817808/unable-to-
login-to-admin-site-in-localhost

I can't login to the admin site on localhost.

I try with firefox, IE.

I try using the 127.0.0.1:8000 address. Also, I set the
SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN to localhost, localhost:8000

I change the host file to:

127.0.0.1 test.com
and set:

SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN = 'test.com'

I can login in production (only after the SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN
configuration).

I'm using django rev 1.0.1. I can't upgrade to last trunk. The best,
is move to 1.0.2 (I use byteflow and multilingual, and not work with
new trunk)

I try adding to the host file my public domain, and not works (ie:
127.0.0.1 www.mysite.com).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment