Sunday, December 25, 2011

Re: question about django-admin.py

No, I made a mistake in my previous email:
It generates something like:

project/
    __init__.py
    manage.py
    settings.py
    urls.py
    project/
        __init__.py
        wsgi.py
        settings.py
        urls.py


It seems like some changes have been made to the most recent django version?


Thanks


On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 3:45 AM, 软刀 <ljy080829@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know why u get this
I run it well

maybe u can reinstall it

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.



--
⚡ Chen Xu

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment