Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Re: Getting error on first step of tutorial

No, I never figured it out.  I deleted version 1.5 and specified version 1.4 for the installation.  The same tutorial steps worked ok under version 1.4 so I gave up on 1.5 and just used 1.4.  Prior to that I had set up a virtualenv with a 1.5 installation and that failed the same way, so I assume that it wasn't due to any other packages I had installed in my system python.  Also, version 1.5 worked ok on my Linux box so maybe it is something specific to a Windows installation.

Sorry,
Dennis

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:55:33 PM UTC-6, A. Dias wrote:
Hey Dennis! 

Have you figured out an answer for that one yet? cause i'm dealing with the exact same error and it would be great if you had a solution for it!

Cheers,
Alex


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment