Thursday, October 27, 2022

Re: In need of a Technical Mentor

Hello Peter, I'd advise you to seek for internship since you already know basic C and Python. 
Internship will brush up your knowledge and bring you up to speed. 
My 2 cent. ✌️ 

On Thu 27. Oct 2022 at 16:31, Peter Benjamin Ani <benjaminparish6@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Peter and am a computer science student, I have been coding for a while now, majorly in C and Python, and am desperately in need of a technical mentor to help me out on Django, I don't mind if he gives me projects and sets deadline for me, am ready for it, I need someone who would accept me as a friend or a brother and groom me for the future, I need someone who would treat me like his smart son, am fast in learning, I jovial, sometimes nerdy 🥺, am constantly learning and most importantly I love building communities...

Please if you're touched or moved to help me on my journey, kindly reach out to me

WhatsApp Number:- +2348115333313
Twitter:- @Ben_pete3



Thanks so much 🙏🙂

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPxt_2WQFQW0JB8Z%2B5Ozan%3DXKKJR6SY18rhXxy2ruVkhX5z09g%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABHPbCEs7T0NbiKXAbHaKwQ2CdKKd3weaSEV_jmDxWskrFSJJg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment