Thursday, October 27, 2022

Unable to deploy heroku app

Hello,

I am following  Django for Beginners Build websites with Python & Django by William S. Vincent.

I am about to end the third chapter but there is last command  heroku ps:scale web=1
but everytime I run it I get error message saying Scaling dynos... !
 !    Couldn't find that process type (web).

Image 1: Powershell when I run the command
Image 2: Directory
Image 3: Necessary files opened in VS code

Thank You!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/360e0fbc-59db-4bfa-a916-3c6700e3eed7n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment