Saturday, July 31, 2010

Django error can't adapt

Hi,
I just migrated from Linux to Mac OS, and I'm getting an error message
when I try register a new user of my django site, (at my page)
I get the error: can't adapt type 'US/Eastern'
I'm using Postgresql and psycopg2, I tried to change the TIME_ZONE to
'America/Sao_Paulo'(I'm in Brazil), but the error still happens.

I tried anothers possibilities of TIME_ZONE but no success.

Anyone know how to solve that?

Best Regards,
Daniel França

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment