Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How to make comment view redirect me directly to my next field instead to preview view

Hi everybody, I am using comments framework in django, but I need that when the comment form is not valid the comment post view doens't send me to a preview view to show me the errors in the form instead of that I need the view send me directly to the 'next' url and show me there the form errors.
Any Idea how to solve that ?
Help it is really appreciate it.

Regards,
Ariel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

2 comments: