Monday, March 27, 2023

Django audio recording issue: receiving Bad Request error

I am new to Django and also my first time building an application. I am building an audio journaling application with Django.
What I am doing here is a recorder. When user press the recorder button, it will direct to record.html with four buttons, Start, Pause, Resume and Stop. When the user finished recording and hit the Stop button, it will save a audio file (wav). However, I have receive a bad request error and the audio file is not created.

I have posted the code at stack overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/q/75853749/21499403

Can anyone help me please.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4dd18add-5882-4864-ae99-4c079a17f347n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment