Monday, March 27, 2023

Re: Error installing mysqlclient in WSL2, Ubuntu 20.04.

This is a problem with the legacy install. Try to install it with the command pip install mysqlclient --use-pep517

El dom, 26 mar 2023 a la(s) 14:42, Muhammed Lawal (lawalmuhammedope@gmail.com) escribió:
Hello everyone.
I'm trying to setup MySQL server for my django project but I couldn't get past installing mysqlclient. I've tried using pip3 and pipenv to install it but I'm getting errors and also, I've tried all possible solutions I could find online. Installed all the build dependencies yet still the same.
Please help me out of this. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOzVPC9xMooBEUqJmdXFzN3Mvd8hbmPcjxpTt9ZR8%3D%3DHr_qmXg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAH6XLKi6c%2BTyTO5xaw1esFwOwbUcu_J6gCZDQkkEvLCH4CSqcw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment